Monday 19 March 2012

Post 19 - River Man Character Designs

River Man character sketches:

Here are some initial sketches for my story, I think I can develop them further but I feel that this is the direction I want the characters to go. I will get some feed back from my tutors first.

River Man ideas based on seals and sea lions

I liked the idea of the River man having a seaweed or algae green colour scheme, and his eyes would be the colour of the water. 

The following are testing the colours that would work for the woman's hair, coat and boots. (The expressions are just silly) I also sketched different hair styles and boot designs that could work. I settled for something simple and easy to animate with.

Blonde

Dark Brunette

Red Brunette

Orange/Red

Dark blonde

Orange coat

Teal

Khaki
Red

Orange/Red hair, with a red coat and blue/black leggings and black boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment